Saturday, March 9, 2013

A perfect moment...an extraordiinary night

Ben and I were truly amazed tonight.  We came upstairs to eat our dinner and Zackary starts cleaning up all the toys...I mean all of them.  He didn't just throw them all in a pile, he picked them up and put them away without us saying anything.  Do you understand?  We were in awe.  Then Zackary ate all his food fast (usually takes an hour).  Emeline did the same fantastic thing and then decided to come and sit on my lap while I was eating and shoveled sautéed spinach in her mouth.  What?  She then grabbed my spoon and ate my dinner (a turkey dish).  We were in awe again.  To wash all this beauty down Emeline had her milk with her first cookie (sunflower seed butter cookie with chocolate chips).  Amazing...wonder when that will all happen again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment