Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Egg Time

 We decorated our Easter Eggs today and the colors turned out so vibrant.  At first I bought a natural egg dye kit but upon reading the instructions and seeing that each egg has to soak in the color for 10-20 min I decided to go out and get good old HAAS egg dying kit!  Instant gratification is what my kids want...the 30 seconds they had to wait was to long!  Zackary liked to put each egg in each dye...actually turned out really pretty.

Yes it's March, and we have his shirt off cause it's hot out and we were playing!  Zackary ate one of his eggs...the white only.  He accidentally got one bite of the yolk and I saw that look on his face...he quickly ate it and kept it down!  :)  Emme had fun watching them turn colors in the water...but she wouldn't eat one. 

Note to self...next year buy 24 eggs.  A dozen went to fast and we were done in 10 minutes.  But we had a fun 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment