
Here's a funny story. Zackary is really into Mickey Mouse and Elmo right now. We have been letting him watch Sesame Street during breakfast in the morning and then Mickey Mouse Clubhouse after. So we got him a Mickey balloon for his birthday party. He loved it but really appreciated it more once the party was over and we moved the balloon inside. Mickey lived with us for a good 3 weeks making us all laugh as he flew over our heads while we played. Well one day Ben and I came home from work and my mom was babysitting. We all went upstairs for dinner time and she told Zackary to show us where Mickey Mouse was outside. He stared at the tree outside for a minute and then pointed...yep across the street in the neighbors tree is now Mickey's new home. So funny...he flew out our window/door when no one was around and got stuck in the tree. He'll be there smiling at us till the city trims the tree again probably in the spring!!!
oh no way!!! I didn't even notice last time I was over!!! How funny!
ReplyDelete