Who would have thought rows of corn would make Kodak moments!
We took a trip to our local pumpkin farm with a good friend of mine JS. There was a lot to do...feeding the animals, playing games, picking our perfect pumpkin, eating chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite), taking cute pictures and at the end we went up to another area of the farm where there was around 2 acres of pumpkins. Row after row with a lot to see, do and look at intermixed. But my camera died at that point so didn't get those cute pictures. Zackary was busy arranging the pumpkins making sure they were where they should be in the row...He's definitely after my heart...and playing with the dirt and rocks!
So fun that I just posted about the pumpkin patch too! We were thinking alike! I love the family picture, but wanted to see your tummy. I also liked seeing Bentley in the background too. Love all the posts... and the Bday one too. Love ya!
So fun that I just posted about the pumpkin patch too! We were thinking alike! I love the family picture, but wanted to see your tummy. I also liked seeing Bentley in the background too. Love all the posts... and the Bday one too. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it!!! I want to go next year! That pumpkin patch seems like so much fun :D Love all the pictures so cute!
ReplyDelete