Before I start, I am anxiously awaiting pictures from my sister to update everyone on Zackary's 2 year old birthday party. She took incredible pictures and I want to share them. It was a blast...more later.
As the world follows, Zackary had his 2 year old pediatrician appointment. He usually handles the waiting room with caution and then upon entering the exam room with the same nurse each time he proceeds to start crying while we are doing all his measurements (easiest part of the exam-lol). He is 31 pounds (87%) 38 inches (+97%) and well his heads cute and small!!! All went well after with the doctor checking him all out. Ears clear, molar gums a little inflamed (which we knew due to him pointing to his teeth and crying out, not eating well, and the change of how long his naps are). He was negative for lead and Hg was normal. So I hate, hate, hate vaccine days. I am well aware they are for the good but we made a decision in the beginning to not give so many at once and go slower in the process. So he was due for 4. We gave HIB and Hep B. Ok...it went ok.
Well that night, he was limping on the HIB leg not wanting to walk, great, and when I heard the first cough in the middle of the night...I knew...he is sick now TOO. He must have been fighting something and the vaccines weakened his immune system-this is how I feel, my point of view-pretty much can't change it!!!
Needless to say, I was not to pleased. He's been sick now for 7 days. Leg was/is fine.
New things in Zackary's life:
A baby sister/brother on the way
2% milk now from Whole milk
Still a bit of a picky eater
Growls like a lion and neighs like a horse almost like the real thing
Loves:
Bees
Fountains-well water playing of any sorts
Great Grandma's tomato plants-takes a tomato off each morning and carries it around.
Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse club house
Beach time-finding the big holes others have dug for us!!!
Spider webs, snails, ants, bugs of any kinds
Peek a Boo
Opening the Fridge and eating Strawberry after Strawberry.
Chalking up the ground and house
Coloring, drawing, and climbing.
pears, turkey meatballs, muffins, breads I make, Popsicle, cheese crackers, cottage cheese, peanut butter, quesadillas with guacamole, icing on birthday cake, bananas (whole, not broken or mushed), applesauce and much more.
He still is in love with his pacifier and burp cloth
Loves to read and is pretty good with brushing his teeth.
We love you little man. Can't believe you are 2 already. Time's flying.
I love reading about what he's doing!!!
ReplyDelete