
Two of Zackary's first birthday presents were Oregon State Beaver shirt's from Laura and Mandy, friends I went to OSU with. So last Saturday for the game (that we lost) we wore our Beaver shirts and represented. We cheered when they scored! Apparently our cheering wasn't enough for them to win. We will see this weekend. But he looked so cute. I loved the shirts!

Zackary loves Winnie the Pooh now. When we visited my Dad last month they had a Winnie stuffed animal there for him and he loved it. He had never been into stuffed animals and then all of a sudden he fell in love for this Winnie the Pooh that my Dad and Kathi had. It was so funny. He would lay on him and cuddle and give hugs real tight. So when we got home I remembered that my sister had bought him a Winnie and Tiger from Disneyland and when we showed them to him he grabbed Winnie and was so happy. So here he is doing his new daily hug, cuddle, something with Winnie. Ben and I laugh every time we look at this pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment