Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little All Star

Well I have been incredibly lazy about keeping up my blogging. I need to become better at it. It is challenging for me because I am so tired at the end of the night when I usually post something and I just fade into bed and feel entirely to uncreative. But I am determined tonight to post some. Zackary is just growing leaps and bounds. As you can see above he is standing and has been since probably beginning July...but is very quick at it now. All he does is crawl, stand, play, and explore every room in its entirety. We finally baby proofed and that has helped with the cupboards. He loves balls still, any and all. It's funny cause we got a diapers.com delivery in a big box that he throws his toys into and sits with them in it and plays for a good while. We play peek a boo a lot, and hide and seek. He walks Bentley with me in the morning around 7 (an hour after he's woken up). The we eat at 7:30, and soon after 9 he's down for a nap. He get's a snack at 10 (breast milk-am trying whole milk, not going so well), lunch at 11:30, nap at 12-1, snack at 2:30 (yogurt and fruit usually), dinner/bath at 4:30 and bedtime ritual starts at 5:30 with bed at 6. He loves his routine and it is easier for me to arrange my day accordingly!

In this picture he crawled under our bar stools and stood up and could not for the life of him figure out how to crawl out. It was so cute. He finally got frustrated and we helped him, but got to capture those moments, you know!

We were playing peak a boo in our bed covers and he was loving it!

Two weekends ago we had a friend in town, Kristina. She has been very supportive since the beginning and recently moved to another state. So we loved having her stay here and hang with us for the weekend. The first time Zackary ever belly laughed she was over sitting right next to us on the couch and she caught the moment with me. It was so special and I think that minute of pure, raw laughter will bond us together forever. Zackary loves her too, they had a lot of fun playing! He still has a really hard time with other people holding him, so it makes me feel good when he has a good moment sitting in someone else's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment