
Apparently time flies quicker when you have children because I can't believe it's been 3 years since I had him. This past year he has grown up so much...I think his sister has aged him. He is talking so much more and the things out of his mouth are hysterical. Last night he told me "mommy I love your outfit"-I got teary eyed! He is a very gentle little boy that's loving and sweet and 100% a momma's boy. The two of us have so many inside jokes! We bought him this train set last Christmas and he goes in and out of playing with it. Right now, he's into it and Emeline isn't allowed to touch it. Little does he know what she'll be getting into as soon as she can pull her self up.

I put Emeline in her ice cream tutu that our dear friends bought for her. She didn't last long in it but isn't she cute. We had a birthday beach party for Zackary...he loved it, playing in the sand the whole time and eating his cake. I apparently didn't get any pictures on my camera of his party except this one!


He loves wiping his sunflower seed butter all over his face-it actually cracks me up. I just let him do it and have fun with it...he's always been such a clean eater.
Some new things my son's doing:
"being a punk," says dad
he likes to tell me the itinerary for the day
is playing all by himself at the park so much more
says hello to everyone
helps in the garden, picks and loves to eat all the tomatoes
collects tomato worms
singing a lot of songs-favorite-baa baa black sheep
repeats books in his bed Brown Bear Brown Bear-it's so cute
in preschool soon
completely potty trained, pacifier trained, pretty much out of his highchair (sees Emme in it and wants to sit in it too), but still sleeping in crib...which is ok by me!
talks to bentley telling him to eat his food...so funny...and helps me by walking him (holds leash)
He is doing so much better since his huge regression 8 months ago. He's back to loving going to the mall again and so many more places. Haven't tried out to eat again, but will soon.
Happy 3rd Birthday my little man. Daddy and I love you to the moon, moon, moon, moon and back, back, back, back....
No comments:
Post a Comment