Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My First Preschool Days

Well it's official...school has begun. Little does he know that for the next 22-24 years of his life he'll be in school. Isn't that crazy! He did really good though. We went to his classroom a couple times before school started, he met his teachers, and some other classmates and checked the school out. He has his lunch pail in hand and he was ready to go!

One last kiss...for my baby...well my big boy now-baby always to mommy.

Here is his classroom. He did good the first day minus crying when I left and not wanting to pee while there. He goes twice a week for 4 hours a time. He is taking awhile to warm up to the thought that we aren't there to play with him and he has to be around all these children. But I can say 3 weeks in now and he's peeing there and doing so much better. He still gets really sad when I drop him off compared to my mom or Ben...but he's super attached to me so I am not surprised.

Here is Ms. Maso


and Mrs. Conger
We are so proud of you honey. Preschool is a huge milestone for everyone, but you are doing great. Don't grow to fast, ok! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment