
Emme is growing fast every day. I didn't post on her 7 month or 8 month dates-so much going on, but here are some things she has been doing.
We drove to my godfathers Memorial Day for a family reunion and her and Zackary did so well. She was passed from person to person and until the very end (about an hour after her bedtime) she was happy and enjoying all different people and sounds. Isn't she cute in her dress with Baba. It was super hot that day too. Thank gosh they had a fountain-Zackary didn't leave it's sight!

Emme sits up really well and has been for awhile. Her latest accomplishment is scooting and turning all over the floor. I can tell she likes her new found crawling ability. She gets bored super duper easily and doesn't want to play with her toys anymore...she wants new things to look at and do. She is so easy going with new places, people, everything. It's something I am not that use to because Zackary wasn't really like that. She loves is being in her Bjorn, especially with daddy. She loves watching Bentley and will perform acrobats to be able to watch him, and she loves it when Zackary plays peek a boo with her!

I think she would be happy staying in the bath for hours...but so would I!

Her Aunt bought her a beautiful bracelet for her baptism gift and when I put it on her she couldn't stop checking it out. I think she loved it.

What a cute mischievous look! I am such a good eater...I just don't like peas so far! Spinach is a little yucky but I can tolerate it! I love pear...yummy...and can't wait for peach and nectarine...that's next says mommy!
Today she was saying Dada constantly...she's been hanging out with him all day. They went to the farmers market...and now they are out on a walk. It's so cute...Daddy's little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment