I wasn't sure I was going to like this bright place that Dada and Mommy were taking me. They called it the beach. They put me inside this big blue thing and even had my toys. I saw that my brother was having a fun time and realized it wasn't that bad. Dad even put my feet in this soft weird feeling stuff he called sand and let me play with it. I would grab it but it was hard to hang on to...it kept falling through my fingers. But I loved playing with it. I even tried eating it but Dada and Mommy got it out of my mouth so fast it startled me...and it didn't taste very good...so I didn't try eating it again. After awhile Mommy and I left...I was getting hungry and I had sand everywhere! Can't wait till next time.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Sand and Sun
I wasn't sure I was going to like this bright place that Dada and Mommy were taking me. They called it the beach. They put me inside this big blue thing and even had my toys. I saw that my brother was having a fun time and realized it wasn't that bad. Dad even put my feet in this soft weird feeling stuff he called sand and let me play with it. I would grab it but it was hard to hang on to...it kept falling through my fingers. But I loved playing with it. I even tried eating it but Dada and Mommy got it out of my mouth so fast it startled me...and it didn't taste very good...so I didn't try eating it again. After awhile Mommy and I left...I was getting hungry and I had sand everywhere! Can't wait till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment