
Last weekend had a lot of fun moments for us and I thought I would share them.
So apparently fruit is out unless it's berries or trader joe's applesauce. I did make applesauce for him to keep up with my tradition of making his baby food but he wasn't buying it anymore. He loves this applesauce that I give him now. He becomes quiet as he pursues finding, eating, and smearing every last drop.

On Friday we built his blocks up to be as high as we could. Now you ask, so why is this so meaningful...?" because he ALWAYS knocks them down. We lost track of time playing together and seeing how happy he was at the finished product, well I had to take a picture. When Daddy got home Zackary made sure to show him.

Saturday there was a swell so we headed to a favorite high surf spot and watched the action! Zackary did so well playing in the sand and kept asking for more sand castles from Dad.

I really want to take him to the beach more this summer. He is enjoying his beach toys more now that he's a bit older and watching all the other kids play in the sand and ocean.

After the beach we decided to stop for an early dinner at this Italian restaurant I have been wanting to try. It was okay, but Zackary did so well. We never took Zackary out to eat much because he wasn't seasoned yet but now he plays with the crayons and eats all the food and watches his surroundings. It's been fun, we loved being their with him watching his mind figure it all out.

This restaurant was so kid friendly. They had an etcha sketch for the kids...and coloring books. Love it!!!

The weekend ended Sunday with Zackary's new favorite past-time...watering the garden with Dad. He follows him all around and helps with the hose, water and making sure the dirt is wet enough. Gives Mom some free time and lets them bond together!
Seriously, I cannot believe Zackary still wears a bib. I had to stop with Collin awhile back because he would just take it off himself. Nice for you. Also, I love the picture of him watering the garden with Ben. Cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the update! I can't believe he let you stack the blocks up so high without knocking them down!!! The beach sounds like a blast with you all! Hope I can visit and we can all go :D Love that last picture of Zack with Ben soooo adorable! MISS YOU
ReplyDelete