We were so blessed to have Melissa, Kevin, and their son Jackson come and visit us for the weekend. Ahhhh having a friend here during the day to actually converse in adult language with, I loved it! The weather was soooo perfect too and we all soaked it up!
The first night that they arrived, Zackary had just taken a two hour nap. I know, crazy huh, mark it on the calendar...first substantial nap in his crib ever! It was momentous. And look, he is loving Kevin. Usually he breeds a sort of shyness with strangers, but Kevin took him so Ben and I could eat our dinner, and he loved him! Melissa was close by too chatting it up with Z-man and he just stared at her! So cute. Zackary has this one grunting noise that him and Ben do back and forth to each other as though communicating in a secret language. He was showing it off for Kevin and Melissa and they were getting a kick out of it. He was in SUCH a happy mood, and all I kept thinking was, so this is what it must be like!!!!
Zackary was so cute when we put Jackson next to him. He just touched his head like, "hello, want to play." My little man is growing up so fast!Sunday evening, Ben and Kevin were at Ben's golf course finishing a round of golf, so Melissa helped in the evening routine by watching Zackary as I took care of Bentley. He did so well with her. They all played in the front room. I was proud of him!
"My mom gave me this cup to play with, it's the best toy ever. My mom puts stuff in it and I shake it all around, I drop it and pick it back up too, and it is fun to chew. Want to try it? You should tell your mom to get you one!"
No comments:
Post a Comment