Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eggs, Bunnies and Baskets

Happy Easter everyone. I turned 7 months on the day before Easter! Easter was fun. Mom and Dad had some friends over and we all played together. I loved all the eggs and gifts from my grandparents!!! My parents had to eat the candy though..lucky!
I am getting really good at transferring things between hands, sitting on my own and playing with whatever mom gives me, laughing, talking, and eating. I like carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash. Mom gives me oat cereal but it's not my favorite. She said we are trying peas, green beans and avocados next. I still don't have any teeth but my doctor said teeth are overrated! It's not as scary anymore when a new person walks in the room, but I still want my mommy to hold me all the time. I love to suck on my sleeves now too, and my new favorite song is the itsy bitsy spider. And just the other day I sucked on my toes for the first time...mom's been teaching me about the piggy's on my toes! My Dad is so funny, he bangs things together and it makes me laugh...today he was throwing one block on top of another, wow...so funny!!!

I love my hat and all my Easter toys Grandma Alford!

Here are all my Easter eggs and my truck Grandma gave me and my lamb and bunny that Angela and Rogan gave me...I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment