Monday, April 27, 2009

Family Moments

Zackary has been a busy baby lately. Last weekend after our music class he had two visitors, my brother Christopher (picture later) and my cousin. My brother doesn't really get down to visit much so it was really nice for Zackary to be able to spend time with him. Then this weekend Grandma Alford came to visit from Illinois. Unfortunately Zackary caught a cold last weekend so he was feeling under the weather and we couldn't do much outside. He isn't sleeping well, and it's so sad when his nose is all stuffy. Today it all was starting to break up and he was really congested. I hope it goes away soon. The above picture is a sick day! It's interesting because unless you are blowing his nose, or it's right before a nap, he doesn't know he's sick, they can't comprehend that..so he is still all smiles. I wish I was like that when I had a cold!

Here is Grandma Alford with Z-Man in his cute PJ's! Thanks for visiting Grandma, it was fun to see you.

Here is my brother Christopher and Zackary. They had fun together playing with his saucer! He loves to smile these days...and it's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture of Zackary is so cute. I love his hoodie :) I hope he starts feeling better soon. So happy about another tooth. He will start feeling better now that the tooth has finally poked through.

    ReplyDelete