Thursday, June 2, 2016

Frederick

Z's class performed their first play today...Frederick.  The teacher re-wrote the popular book and put together this adorable play for us parents and certain classes to watch.  Zackary was lavender and even though he was a bit nervous he was more excited and proud.  Him and I read the story together before the play (which I am glad I did so I understood it) and the class performed it beautifully!

Kids, teachers, parents all knitted the outfits, and helped bring in supplies for the production.  I wanted to capture this moment for Zackary so I snapped away.  Here he is with his two teachers (Ms. Wilde and Ms. Tanya) 

Frederick is all about this mouse who instead of collecting supplies to get him and his friends/family through Winter he collects colors, words and smells.  When winter approaches and all the supplies are gone he has the other mice close their eyes and he helps them envision what all the other seasons were like through smell, color and his poetry. 

Zackary, Kai and Raymond...they are so proud and stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment