Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mom's 40th!

I can't believe I am 40.  I remember very clearly when your Grandma (my mom) turned 40.  I thought she was so old and it would be an eternity before that would happen to me.  And now look, it's here.  Time flew by so very quickly.  My advice to you from my past 40 years...enjoy each moment.  Don't think about what you can't control just be present cause before you know it that moment is gone.  And time is moving on not allowing you to go back.  Also, write down the big things, the moments in college, etc that you don't want to forget.  Cause you will...and those special fun memories are precious.  

On my actual birthday I was away with friends in Malibu at the Malibu Wine Safari but the day after we had a family celebration and it was so special.  Thanks you two for celebrating with your old mom...haha.

Yummy cake!  Grandma makes good cakes.


We are so silly!

Baba and Jedo, Pro Baba, GG, Grandma and Charles were there.  E, you and Baba did a missing word puzzle together for awhile.  It was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment