Monday, January 19, 2015
My Pleasure
I can't begin to tell you what a pleasure it is to be your mom and spend every day with you both. Watching you both grow up, explore new hobbies and interests and develop friendships has been really fun. I miss you two being my babies. Now 6 and 4 wow, it was yesterday that I was nursing you and cradling you in my arms. There is so much to tell you, to teach you, to watch develop with you two. Zackary watching you play the drums and bongos and use your imagination with your dragons, collect and love all your crystals and stones has been really neat. You are such a happy child and full of warmth and love. You love school and all your classmates and two teachers. Emeline it is fun watching you do girl stuff like coloring, playing with your dolls and kitchen and playing with your pretend money. You have so many friends already from both your schools and you love having playdates with them. Your hair has these really tight curls in it, it's beautiful and I am secretly jealous as my hair would and will never do that! Thanks for all your love and cuddles, tight hugs and making me see life in a whole new refreshed way. You both are my sunshine, are my life and my everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all your updates-- but this was by far my most favorite.
ReplyDelete