Saturday, January 31, 2015

Emme's 4!

I can't believe you are 4.  Where did the time go?  You were just a little baby.  We were suppose to go to Disneyland for your birthday but we had to reschedule for March.  Luckily we did too because you were getting over the flu and I was apparently getting it and would have had it at Disneyland.  I felt bad we had to reschedule and your Aunt Sara had a good idea to invite Anna from Frozen over and a couple close friends to share your birthday evening with. 

I didn't tell you.  It was all a surprise.  So each friend that showed up (3) you opened the door to a surprise and then Anna.  The look in your eyes...you were trying to figure out what was going on.  Like how can Anna be at my house?  It was so precious.  

You had some good conversations with her but mostly you were just smitten by her being next to you.  She said she wished Elsa could have come but that she had to stay back in Arendelle and take care of the kingdom.


First you guys read the Frozen book (you sat next to her the whole time) and she sang you all the Frozen songs.

Look Amanda came to spend the special evening with you.  She was there from the moment you were about 3-4 months old helping take care of you and all of us.  

Look at all your friends that were there and Grandma.  All from your preschool (Chloe and her sister Siena, Penelope and Zackary).  All the girls loved it.

Next you got your face painted.  You got swirls on the side of your face and Zackary got a dragon going around his face.

Next came posing for pictures.  She taught you the poses from Frozen.



Then we sang Happy Birthday and Anna helped you blow the candles out.  I tried to copy the same blue on the cake as the Frozen theme but it didn't turn out as I wanted but it tasted good.

After everyone left we opened your presents.  You immediately put on your Frozen hat that your Aunt Maggie gave you.  You got a lot of nice presents.  It was a lot of fun.  Happy Birthday honey!  We Love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment