Zackary was invited to a 6th birthday party from a boy in his class. I almost didn't take him but I am so happy I did because it was a REPTILE PARTY!! We both loved it. This man brought every kind of reptile big and small and the kids were in heaven. Zackary's curiosity for each creature, wanting to hold and touch them, reminded me of his Grandma John. Above he is holding a Madagascar cockroach.
I don't remember what this lizard but below is obviously a frog-ew.
Below is one of my favorites, a bearded dragon.
This is an orange corn snake. One of the best snakes for young kids to own. They are gently and come in different colors. Of course Zackary loved this one!
This is a python. Look how crazy long it is...the kids were in awe. Look at that smile. It was so cool!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment