We had so much fun at our annual pumpkin patch! Although when we got there Zackary was way more into the pills of dirt that he kept throwing everywhere and Emeline just wanted to run and push her stroller and through dirt as well! So we quickly picked out 2 gorgeous pumpkins, paid and moved along!
You think the pumpkins actually grew right there but they lay knew ones out every morning that look perfect. Makes sense, but I wanted to pull them off the vine! Actually I did buy most of our pumpkins at Trader Joes. Oh come on, 3/4 the price there!
She was at one with all the animals. Not afraid and having a blast. Definitely my little girl!
He looks like he just worked a shift at the farm, organizing all the pumpkins. :)
It was so funny, she kept trying to pick up all the pumpkins. She's pretty strong so I wouldn't have put it past her!
The kids just absorb the freedom of farms like this and have a wonderful time exploring and being one with the dirt, animals, and surroundings. I love watching those moments.
This is what I mean...picking off the vine. Amazing how they grow.
I love getting the corn pictures. I finally got one of her too. She wasn't having it in the beginning.
So there are two parts to this farm. One is the vast pumpkins you can choose from up on the farmland and the other is the games, food, petting zoo and pumpkins that are already picked for you. We made our way over to the second part of our experience while stopping to give props to our wedding site on the right!
Kodak moments with the kids. They held each other like this for awhile...love it!
We all fed the baby goats, adult goats and pot belly pigs for a long time. It was cleaner this year (key is to go in the morning) and the animals were so gentle. I think they should offer grooming instead of pellets but that is just me.
I think Zackary wants one.
After an early morning pumpkin fest we took our nasty shoes off, got back in the car and drove home eating our dark chocolate covered strawberries! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment