Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Quick Halloween

The two kids under Mickey are not mine...Ben and I went on a date to Disneyland a couple weeks before Halloween and I had to take the picture for the kids of the giant Mickey pumpkin!  

Aren't they so cute.  Zackary is Thomas the Train and Emme is a chicken!  Zackary was a chicken 2 years ago, so happy I can reuse these outfits.  They are hand me downs from Ben's boss...fit the kids perfect and are really really cute.  I made a bunny costume for Emme but it looked a bit like a Playboy bunny, not a rabbit and I had a wonder woman outfit for her but we decided on the chicken!  I guess I was wonder woman one year when I was 2 years old.

Emeline caught on after 2 houses.  She walked up to each door and took the candy (even though she has know idea what it is) and was a real trooper.  It was early because she goes to bed early so a lot of people weren't ready yet or didn't answer their doors.  Next year we are going hard core to a neighborhood near us where it's a short walk to each house and I hear a lot of fun for the kids. 


We were leaving in zero minus 13 hours for Maui and I had so much to do still.  Halloween wasn't fitting into my Hawaii schedule well but I couldn't not take them out.   
 
Zackary and Ben were going to go out later for more, but Zackary told me my worst fear, "mommy my throat hurts," so he went to bed after dinner.  And was sick the whole time in Hawaii...entrance next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment