Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Walking

On her 14th month birthday exactly she started walking.  It wasn't preempted she just looked over at me and walked to me.  It was awesome.  I am so happy I was there, she picked me to walk to first as we shared such a special moment.  As the days went on she started walking with less assistance and now she's not holding her arms straight out like Frankenstein she's putting them to her side, so she's gaining confidence. It's been really surreal watching my daughter pass another milestone so quickly.  Slow down sister...I want to relish in each moment.

The drumstick she's carrying is her favorite.  If she has it in her hand, she's happy!  So easy to please, I wish I was like that!  :)

I love all the outfits.  Girls are fun to dress...and nothing looks bad on her.  She's a little model.

No comments:

Post a Comment