
I am now 20.4 pounds and 28.5 inches. My brother was an inch taller than me at this age, but same weight. I had so much fun at my doctors appointment today. They made my mom and I wait a long time but I watched the receptionists type and talk and one girl in the waiting room even read books to me. Then a nurse checked my weight and asked mommy questions and she was so nice. The doctor came in and told mom to feed me more. So now I am suppose to have 4 oz of whole fat greek yogurt a day, some cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, 6-8 ounces of dry oat cereal a day, more veges and fruits and meats and breast feedings every 4 hours now. My mom doesn't know where I am going to put all the food but we are going to try. I should be clapping soon and pulling myself to a stand soon too. The doctor said everything looked great! I did so well.

Then the nurse came in and gave me a shot and I didn't even cry. Mom was so proud of me. I actually didn't cry once the whole 2 hours we were there...for a 10 min appointment! I love watching everyone and seeing what funny things they say and do so I didn't mind being there for so long. My brother was so happy he didn't have to go but when I got home he was really concerned about my boo boo and wanted to see it. He's the best.
Can't wait for next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment