Saturday, May 28, 2011

Emeline at 4 Months

Time is flying by. Four months already, I have already forgotten the pregnancy and how small she was in her first days in my arms. It's too fast...but between Zackary, Bentley, and well my hubby...I am not surprised time is flying by! Emme is such a delight. She speaks to you so there is never any crying. I can tell when she's saying feed me or I am tired, or just bored. It's amazing to watch how interested she is in everything and how much she's grown.
She's pulling her head up good and holding it up, loving sitting in her lavendar bumbo, laying on her ocean mat and watching her brother play! She smiles all the time and her laugh, it's contagious. Tonight she was just smiling at me and watching me after a breastfeeding. As I was staring at her I made a funny comment about Zackary and started to laugh and she started cracking up at me...and we just continued laughing at each other for like five minutes! A moment that took my breath away.

I just pulled out a whole bunch of her clothes for 6-12 months old and she fits into most of them already. She's a chuncker! I love her folds! Ben walks around with her in the Bjorn and she enjoys it so much. Besides drinking her milk (16.6 pounds which is the 96%) she loves hanging on her daddy and watching what is going on around her. She eats about every 3 hours during the day and about once at night.
She only likes to be held for her naps. We have to have her sleep in her crib soon for her naps but we are tackling her bedtime first. Ben and I weren't getting any sleep at night so we are in the heart of having her learn how to fall asleep on her own and it's been really hard.
We love you little bella! Each moment is precious with you as you bring light to our life and warmth to our hearts! Can't wait till we can start shopping together and getting mani pedis.

No comments:

Post a Comment