Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a GIRL

January 28, 2011...5:30am exactly...8pound 6 ounce baby girl, Emeline Carolena is born. She is such a gem. The labor and delivery went beautifully. My recovery is going well. She eats, poops, sleeps, burps and cries! All as a baby should do. Zackary is such a sweetheart with her. He gets very upset when she cries not understanding what is wrong with her. I feel bad for him but he is getting a lot of attention and loving sister Emme. He says Emme all the time, it's too cute! I had been practicing her name with him though before the birth and Emerson if it was a boy. So he had the names down! We are so excited we have a girl and feel like our family is complete!

Car ride home from the hospital. 5 minutes flat and she was asleep! We had to go buy some girl clothes because we didn't have any...and I have a feeling that having a girl is going to be dangerous for my wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment