In the midst of our stagnation (waiting for baby number 2) Ben and I decided to get out and take Zackary to the Long Beach Aquarium for a morning. He loved the fish, sea otters, and sea lions. He did not love the shows and demonstrations that were inside the Aquarium. I think it was to loud for him and he was confused what was going on. The sea lion show outside he was okay with and enjoyed them performing. He was clapping with excitement when they jumped up! He had fun walking around checking everything out and wasn't shy with trying to touch the sting rays and sharks (he just couldn't reach them very well!!!). He could have cared less about the bird exhibit they have! I wish they had Penguins. Two hours was a perfect amount of time to be there and a fun outing for us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment