Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Little Man Now

These pictures really tell you the whole story. My written additions don't do justice to the actions in the pictures. You can see what he enjoys, and how much happiness he brings to us every single moment...well we do get a bit frustrated with his lack of wanting to eat certain foods at this moment in time! He, as most children I am sure, reminds me of the little things in life that really if given the time are so much fun! Like chalk. And coloring. Watching him get lost in these little moments well I get lost too and I love it.

My mom says to Zackary, "how old is Zackary..." he lifts up his finger...ONE. Now I am teaching him TWO!

Have you ever tried just punching holes in the side of a cake with your finger? Try it....you get some good frosting on the side.

:)

So the candles did scare him a bit. We had been practicing blowing out candles for my up and coming birthday cake and well, I had to help him and real quick cause he was not having any of it!

I will congratulate Ben and I because we have actually been going out of our comfort zone and taking Zackary out to eat dinner more often. He does really well at certain restaurants and not so good at others! This evening was a tremendous success...and so fun watching him enjoy the experience.

He's not a little baby anymore...look, he's a little man! Love ya buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment