
I didn't want to cut off the curls but I had to. He was developing some eczema on his neck and I couldn't get rid of it. The second I got his hair cut it was gone. And for that reason I am ok with it. I loved the curls...can't wait to see them again. We went to a local children's hair salon. We had to wait a bit...but it got him used to his surroundings. He sat in my lap when it was time and she cut as fast as she could. We distracted him with cars, tv, anything we could...and all in all he did very well. When we were done and I was able to have a good look at him I realized that my little boy was turning into a little man.
I've been waiting for this post! He sure does look like a little man. Haircuts are a little sad because it makes our baby's grow up so fast. He is handsome. Really does look older!
ReplyDeleteI gave Josh a haircut a few months ago and I immediately regretted it! Now my last little baby looks older with his haircut.
ReplyDeleteTake care of your adorable growing boy and I know I need to call you soon. Life is cRaZY!
Miss you!