Sunday, February 7, 2010

Persistant Little Bumps...

Well after leaving the doctors office the other day and letting Zackary have his first lolly pop his rash on his nose got way worse spreading to his cheeks and legs. The following day Ben took him to a dermatologist who diagnosed him not only with Eczema but Impetigo. I don't think he has impetigo I don't see it...but the rash definitely isn't normal. We had our carpets cleaned not long ago and cleaned up some mold in the living room that has been there for a very long time so I am concerned the carpet cleaning made it worse. I have been really upset about it. I know it could be worse, I know that it will be ok, but I have tried protecting him, feeding him organically, breastfeeding, and so forth so it's frustrating to have this happen. We are going to hopefully be seeing a better doctor this week...to find out more. I might take out wheat for a week or two and see what happens.
So our first hiccup with many more to come I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about this. I am curious to see pictures of the rash. But maybe you don't want to take any. I understand. I hope the rash isn't bothering him.

    ReplyDelete