Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Denmark

Sadly our good friend from Denmark just left us yesterday. She unfortunately showed up the week of the worst rain I have seen in a long time. But it brought a lot of excitement down at the beach and memories we won't ever forget. On the first day of the intense rain we were lucky that the sun came out late afternoon. We decided to go show Zackary the crazy surf below. He loved it. It was like a wild horse being let out to gallop after crazy winds...it was so fun to watch him! We had a great week with MS and only wish we could still have her here with us. Zackary blew her kisses at the end of her stay-precious!

There were tons of surfers inside the jetty-quite a sight to see. I have only seen that many once or twice before here.

Zackary has become a real character this past month. He is blowing kisses, throwing EVERYTHING behind him, copying what I do, FINALLY sleeping better, eating all his veges including lima beans, kale, and basically anything I give him. He was introduced to Tilapia and loved it and decided that turkey bolognase and lentil soup are some of his favorites. He will lay on my belly and give me a hug, and if I say one more hug..he gives me another, and this continues for about 5 hugs! I love it!
His sleep routine is so much better...he wakes up at 6 now-ya! I put him down to rest from 9-10 but he usually doesn't fall asleep. At 12 is his real nap, and he sleeps between 1-2 hours. Then he is in bed at 6 and he's ready. But with this new schedule finally settling in a bit he's become happier especially in the evening. He gets real silly...laughs at everything and has a great time.
I hope the routine lasts for a week or two before it gets all twisted in circles again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment