Happy Birthday to my muffin man. We both celebrated the same day-June 11th, him turning 9 months and I turning a whoppin' 33 years old. I remember so clearly when I turned 32 actually looking forward to it because it's my favorite number. I hoped that since it was my favorite number I would have the best year ever! Well I did...cause I was successfully pregnant and had my healthy little boy! The year went by so fast but it will be in my heart forever. Glad we could share our birthday's together monkey!
Zackary has grown so much since my last blog. An update at now 9 months old:
My favorite is him giving big open mouth kisses now...so cute...to Ben and I and sometimes to his brown bear book!
He is eating solids well, loves them all but the greens except he does like Broccoli so far. He drinks 5-8 ounces of water mixed with 2 ounces of juice a day...along with his breast milk. Needless to say he's getting chubby legs! :)
He is scooting along the floor, and getting faster and faster. Hmmm...note to self, ask someone how to prevent knee rug burn!
He loves all his toys (especially his ball, giraffe, blocks and music toys), his saucers, and watching him bounce in his doorway bouncer-oh my gosh, it's hysterical! He looks like an Irish dancer!
His time with Dad is becoming more and more special to him. He just loves their games, walks in the Bjorn, secret language and story time. And I must say Ben is an outstanding father.
Zackary loves to say DaDa too!
He is learning to hi five, clap and drink from a sippy cup!
He sleeps great at night (bed at 5:30ish, waking up once to feed, but naps in short spurts throughout the day. His new thing is to get up around 5am and drive mama crazy!
He's starting to understand a lot more, and developing quite the personality. When he wants something he WANTS it. He's very ticklish like his Dad.
Since the last post he has been swimming in a pool for the first time, sipped water through a straw, had many family members visit him including Ben's mom from Illinois and my cute brothers, road tripped it to San Luis Obispo and Monterey, wore his first pair of shoes from Baby Gap, ate a pear with mom, and so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment