Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day and Happy 8 month's old today

Wow, I can't believe it...I had my first Mother's Day and what a special feeling I had all day long! Knowing that now I am a mom and I belong to the same group as all the other mom's out there was so cool.
We all had a special day together! My uncle set up lunch for the Mom's in our family at his golf club and we were pampered! It was great. The best part of the day was Zackary starting to say "dadadadadadadada!" I tried to explain to my little man that it was mommies day and to say mamamama...but it didn't work!! HA! What a joy he is and being his mommy...I am so lucky.

Today he turned 8 months old and he is doing so many new things. Besides expanding his appetite and increasing his vocabulary he is walking around his saucer now in the little chair...it's so funny, round and round in circles he goes, and he is so much more aware. He noticed bee's and the birds in the sky...and when we hold him he climbs all over us, and looks at us upside down. He's still our little insomniac though for his naps. He is also noticing his hands more, holding them together and then raising them above his head. Can't wait to see what he will do tomorrow!!! Happy 8 month Birthday muffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment