Big Corona

We live in front of the ocean and only yesterday happened to take Zackary down to introduce him to the waves and sand for the first time. As I expected he wasn't all that excited. We let him sit with us on the sand, and feel the cool ocean water in between his toes. Then we walked along the jetty where he seemed to really like watching the water crash up on the rocks. He was enthralled more with all the children laughing, running and yelling! I think he will love the ocean, I just hope the sun doesn't turn his pale skin into lobster skin. No matter how much sunscreen we put on, it doesn't seem enough to me! It was a fun adventure for us. The other big first this weekend was starting sweet potatoes (his first real food besides the cereals). He loved it!!! He ate it all yesterday and today. I decided to make as much of his baby food as possible, and it actually was very easy! So 5 days of this food and then on to carrots maybe!
No comments:
Post a Comment