Monday, July 18, 2016

No One Warned Me

So this happened.  I woke up to a little Miss Emme telling me she cut her hair.  It was up in a bun and while Mommy was sleeping she wanted to take the bun out but couldn't so she spent an hour cutting it with her little kid scissors. 

Needless to say I was very upset, took two days to process it and not be so sad.  I finally got you to go to my hair dresser and have your first ever professional haircut!  It was a big day for me.  I knew soon it was coming cause you and I had been talking about it.  There wasn't much Ashley could do, she just trimmed it and told me how to part it differently to cover the chunks that were missing up.



Still you are just the cutest, even with no bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment