Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Easter Bunny Came to Our House!

Good morning...the Easter Bunny came to our house and hid baskets and eggs everywhere.  So much fun.  

I love how you slowly looked through all your baskets, carefully and excitedly...playing immediately with what catches your eye.  "Oh Flamingo."

I think you were just interested in finding the candy hidden in your baskets.  Only took us about 4 months to eat it all up!

Carrying on the Serbian Pancake tradition.  Thanks Daddy, they were yummy!

That afternoon we headed to Grandmas cause the Easter bunny showed up there too and hid eggs everywhere in her big backyard.  It was a beautiful day and you two found all the eggs in record time.  We just missed Grandpa there with us, but I think he was watching and there in spirit.  

Where's your basket???  Keep looking...I see it!

Silly face!  Sweet face!


No comments:

Post a Comment