Because you turned 3 in January (half way through the school year) I decided to find you a school that would allow you to enter then so you could start going to school. You were ready to enter school the day you were born. Always wanting to learn, picking things up quickly that people taught you or by watching us or your brother. Your fine motor skills were amazing, not to mention your gross motor skills. You were social, ready to help friends in distress, or make them smile. You loved painting and playing on the play ground at school but what you loved the most was meeting new kids and making friends. Your first two boyfriends were Justin and Nicholas. You loved Emma, and Jade and Jacob and Yael, and they were all your first friends. But you had a lot of playdates with Justin and Nicholas.
Look at your cute lunch box and your big smile!
Grandma was there to see you off as we drove to your new preschool-Temple Bat Yahm.
#3-always a good sign when I see that number! Your teachers were very nice and helped you along your way.
You quickly learned the ways of the class, and got to it!
Look its your first day and your off drawing and ignoring mommy. I said goodbye and sadly walked away as I for once and all said goodbye to my baby and hello to my growing up little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment