Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 with the Zotovich's!  Good times!  Here are all of your second cousins and your aunt and 2 uncles on mommies side.

The Excitement was surrounding our home!  Christmas Morning had come!!!  With Pj's on we headed to the prime Santa scene...what did he leave us? Well Emme got a slide!  Zackary got drums!  And they both were equally in heaven.  There were many more gifts to open but after these two biggies there were satisfied!  So we didn't push it...we had breakfast and then Ben and I opened up our gifts to each other!  Fun!


Eventually we got around to our stockings and all the other gifts.  It looked like a bomb exploded in here after opening up everything...I loved it!

Time to head off to our Christmas dinner at my Uncle Steve's house.  Aren't these two cute!

Pictures with Baba...sweet.

I love you two so much.  Merry Christmas.  You are my best gifts ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment