The kids all wear these hats, each with their own symbol on it. On this day it became hot fast, and I had Emeline with us too. There were so many parent volunteers that I think Mrs. B upped the anti and made the hike more challenging and broader than normal. But I like that, but it was a long morning. We carefully picked rocks to step next to down a steep hill to a stream. Then we went back up the steep hill and headed over to this grove above that was so thick with these bamboo sticks or something it was wild. You could get lost in them, but the kids had fun. Then we heard a story while sitting along this other stream below (which was a hit with Zackary because it involved water and a small waterfall)
We then headed out to a field for a very long snack and more stories. Then we walked along a bike path and headed back to the classroom for pick up. It was a great morning-hope to repeat it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment