Tuesday, June 18, 2013

An Emme Update

Precious Emeline...you are so much fun right now.  The pictures speak volumes of words almost to where I don't need to give an update. 
You love to draw-pens and you are good at drawing circles, squares, triangles and faces. I love watching you playing in your kitchen, talking on your pretend phone or drawing outside with your chalk all over but it's been really fun watching excitement in your eyes with each new baby monarch caterpillar you find in the backyard, each cocoon you count and each butterfly you watch fly away.  You put your shoes on effortlessly, and are at the moment only wearing your boots (which are Zackary's old fireman boots).  You play so well with your brother, you are so sensitive to his needs, concerned about his boo boos and forgiving of his loud voice, yelling and his staying away when he asks from his creations!

You are growing at a fast rate...stop it.  You hold your pencil perfect, are eager to ride your bike, and pretty much are so easy going with everything.  You love to sleep with two huskies, two cats and a Winnie the pooh along with 3 pacifiers STILL.  And you still love to have your bottle of milk in the morning and evening.  You have a handful of food you will eat...that's all...but it's a good handful!  We love taking you anywhere with us as your happiness, joy and cuteness makes all of those around you smile.  Your expressions are priceless and I believe you follow after your mother as you love love love animals.  Any animal (except for bees or flies which you call bees) you see you are all over and its not easy to get you away...from kittens to dogs to fish to a little ant. You point to Bentley's picture almost daily, I know you remember him still. 

And your likeness to dolls is starting.  You carry your baby everywhere you go and she has to be tucked in at night.  You are so girl...watching me put on my makeup, jewelry (wearing Zackary's watch), and loving manicure time with mom.  I cherish holding you in my arms and watching you develop into this little toddler.  I just don't want to not be able to hold you in my arms like my little baby anymore, as time is flying to fast and I am loving my little 2 1/2 year old.  

One more thing...you are so in tuned to all emotions around you.  You hugged everyone over and over at Grandpa's funeral on the boat and kissed with your hand his urn.  You were amazing that day, watching you throw the roses over the boat like a few others was precious.  I am just blessed at who you are becoming and who you are becoming with your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment