Here is one of your three grandfathers. He was married to Grandma for 33 years. Zackary you had some time with him your first 4 1/2 years and were only just developing that wonderful personality some have for hiking and exploring, and I wish you were able to share in that with the man known for it, but I am glad you knew him. Emeline, you probably don't remember him well...but he loved you to bits. He thought you both were the cutest things and incredibly smart. He always wanted to hear what and how you were doing. Emme he would have loved your 2 year old puppy birthday party.
In this picture he is giving his last speech/lecture at the Adventures Club in LA. He made an endearing speech about your Grandma, and who thankful he was to have her in his life. That kind of love between them is rare, and I really hope you both find that.
Grandpa was a very special man. You both will have to look him up and read about him as you become adults.
If you ever need some peace and want to work things out in your head, or want to say hello I can show you where he is.
You both brought so much sunlight to Grandma in very hard dark times. We visited her a lot and she so enjoyed having you there keeping her going and smiling some.
No comments:
Post a Comment