Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Disneyland Moment

So many magical family moments happen at Disneyland.   In the midst of the screaming crying, overly tired, hungry kids there are the moments that make it all worth it.  You actually get on a ride after spending 30 minutes keeping your kids happy in line, you get to sit, relax and enjoy the moment.  Our adrenaline gets revved back up again and everyone is excited to find the next ride.   My mission at Disneyland is to always find the magical family moments.


The carousel is always a big hit with our kids.  I personally get dizzy but I will suck it up and keep going on it for the sake of their happiness and our moments like these pics.  Look at those smiles.


Another big hit is "It's a Small World."  It's gratefully a long enjoyable ride and it really relaxes them both.  Last time we went on it Emme fell asleep half way through!  This time she looked over at her brother and put her arm around him...what brought that feeling on, don't know but it was another magical moment!

I was attempting to ride the cars land ride with Zackary while Ben took Emme to meet Lightening.  She wouldn't get out though. I thought this was a great moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment