Such a dramatic difference from last year visiting Santa to this year! I had a feeling it wasn't going to go over well but what a great picture. Zackary did amazing (like he is posing for a photo shoot for Ralph Lauren or something), and Emeline did too...I won't ever forget it! Santa must have been holding on to her really tight...cause I know how strong she is!
I am not sure how excited Zackary is about Christmas this year. He doesn't really look for our Elf, Scout, or pay much attention to the Christmas tree. He does know what he wants from Santa which is a tonka truck and two poka dotted donkeys! So funny. He has a book by author Eric Carle, about an artist that draws pictures of animals with funny colors and one picture is a donkey that has poka dots on it.
Admiring the gigantic Christmas Tree...
He got a big lollipop for doing such a great job taking pics with Santa! Bribing, but I look at it as a reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment