Sunday, May 20, 2012

Emme Time

I have to admit I take a lot of pictures of my baby girl.  I have about 3 photo albums just of Zackary's birth and first 3 months (you know first child and all).  I have one album just of Emeline's first 8 months.  Now that she is developing and her personality is coming out...I snap shots of her all the time.  There are a lot of kodak moments.

 Our art studio consists of trash cans!  But it makes them prettier to look at! 

Emeline is a dare devil.  She will try anything, and nothing gets her down.  If she falls she rarely cries but gets up and wipes her hands off on her outfit and keeps going.  She eggs her brother on.  He doesn't like her touching some of his stuff or what I like to call his "projects."  She is a great eater and tells you when she is hungry, done eating, wants more to eat, or needs water...all with noises and hand jesters cause she isn't really talking yet.  When she wants her pacifier for nap and bedtime she wants 3..one for her mouth, and each hand.  It's funny.  She wakes at night crying because one of her 3 pacifiers is missing...and as soon as she finds it or you go in and give her one back, she's okay and back to sleep!  She sleeps approx from 5pm-5:30am and doesn't really ever wake up unless she's sick or like I said a paci is missing!  She takes 1 nap during the day from roughly about 10:30-12. 

I walk everywhere all over the neighborhood!




 The park is of course one of her favorites!  She loves the slide, the swings, watching the other kids and walking around.

She loves anything and everything from animals, music to Mickey and drawing.  She'll play with playdough, or Zackary's trains, she'll read 20 books and pick her favorite.  Every helicopter, plane, dog barking she wants to look at and see what is going on.  She is very social and likes to watch strangers and shows off her smiles to little kids.  She's happy, sweet and sassy!  I love just watching her explore and realize.  Not to much bugs her...well maybe the vacuum! 

Emme watches Zackary and I smell flowers so now she does it.  She'll walk right up to our roses in the back and just grab them and shove them into her nose.  

In the morning after we have put on our cute outfit for the day, done our hair and drank our milk she has to have another snack.  She got into this gluten free gorilla cereal from TJ's and now I am trying to get her onto a more healthy cereal snack like kashi.  She didn't like cheerios even honey-nut cheerios.  The above picture cracks me up.  She just sat and ate.  I usually put some in a snack trap but this day she got a hold of the box. Never the less she LOVES to eat!

She also LOVES her "GG."  She runs up to Great Grandma and gives her a hug and kiss each morning.  And sometimes in the afternoon she hangs out with her upstairs, drawing her pictures and looking at books.  My mom left a book of cats up there and it's a favorite!
Every time I put her down to sleep we read a book or two and I sing her this song..."Baby don't cry, gonna make pie, gonna make pie with a heart in the middle.* repeat* Gonna make pie from heaven above, gonna make pie with strawberry love.  Baby don't cry, gonna make pie, hold you forever in the middle of my heart!"  She loves it.
You are growing up so fast honey...slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment