Monday, April 9, 2012

Petting Zoo, Train Ride and Picnic

Today we took the kids to a local park that has the neatest petting zoo.  I mean it was an actual zoo with bears and snakes but the petting zoo, that was were the real show was!!  There were a lot of goats and they were super friendly!  They literally clean the poop up the second the animals poop...which I love.  They loved to be groomed and Zackary really took to brushing each of them.  Emeline just wanted to take a break with them and relax!



We have a certain pumpkin patch we go to each year that has a petting zoo.  It's disgusting compared to this place...going to have to come here for pumpkin picking this year!  Hope they offer that!

The train ride takes you all around the park and of course as we passed the waterfall I knew this place would be a hit!  When we were all done with the train we had a nice picnic in a wide open shaded grass area.  We will be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment