
Yes he is 3 and a half, but he just asked for his big boy bed and he loves it. The pediatrician said we could hold off on this transition until he is totally ready. He finally asked for us for his big boy bed. Doesn't he look cute. I had so much fun getting the bedding and he sunk right in and has not gotten out once. He seems to be sleeping better in it actually although now he has given up his only nap- :( for me! But he rests and plays for awhile and it gives me a short break. I can't believe he is beyond all these major milestones like potty training, big boy bed, no pacifier and he is even cooking with me now! He's so fun and so sweet. He gives Emme kisses and hugs and she melts into him. Adorable!!!!

Surrounded by his stuffed animals or as he says "his people!"
He looks so grown up in his big boy bed! Where has the time gone, him and Collin are big kids now :( I love all the stuffed animals around him. That's hysterical!!
ReplyDelete