
Sunday we went to our annual Pumpkin Patch and had so much fun! There was a wagon attached to a tractor pulling people that Zackary loved! He kept saying "Hi everybody" every time it passed us!

The corn maze!!! Ideal for pictures.

Here is a surreal moment. My son is overlooking the golf course where Ben and I got married. One big circle of memories for me. I love minutes like this that take your breath away for a moment! Zackary and I sat on the grass here for awhile eating our chocolate covered strawberries!

There were sunflowers everywhere. It reminded me of when I went to Tuscany and passed fields and fields of sunflower patches.

The pumpkin patch was really cool. It's huge and Zackary and I walked all around looking at the different pumpkins. He said he was looking for a "golden pumpkin"-I think from Charlie Brown.

The cutest pumpkin there.

I told Zackary I wanted to see how strong he was so he picked up this big pumpkin like it was know big deal! Outsmart mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment