Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cold Mornings

It's been really cold here in the mornings...and since we don't have central heating we have room heaters set-up EVERYWHERE!!! So we play and walk around the house like we are outside with a jacket/sweater on, warm socks, sweats, and 2-3 layers of shirts/onzie's...oh and a hat! He looks cute no matter what I put on him and I secretly look forward to picking out his outfit every morning because finally after my childhood of playing with numerous dolls I get to have my own real baby...and dress him, and feed him, and sing, read and play with him! I love it. Now my mom has saved EVERYTHING from my childhood. If any of you know my family, they are collectors of you name, they have it. We have slowly gone through all my old clothes, games, toys, and now recently dolls. I have kept some things-mostly toys, but the rest are unfortanetly pawned off to my relatives...sorry! It's surreal looking back at all my old childhood acquantencies. I wonder when was the last moment I played with that toy, or dressed that doll. Well I said goodbye to my childhood now...for real.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.... it must be very cold. But I'm sure the space heaters work pretty good. And, at least you're moving around a lot- following Zackary, right? I love putting hats on Collin (he actually keeps them on now). Baby's look so cute in hats.

    ReplyDelete