Our cutest Zackary has turned 10 months. He is growing so much each month. Right now he loves his mama. If I leave the room he starts crying unless you are distracting him. No worries though cause after a few minutes he realizes all is ok and is back playing. His new favorite game is peek-a-boo (can you say adorable). We are trying to teach him to hold his own sippy cup and bottle, he's not used to it since I have been exclusively breastfeeding him. I love breastfeeding too. It's such a bond for us not to mention it surpasses any other immunity. He's very good at it now, his record time is 8 mintues. It used to be a bit of a break for me too, nice to relax, ya, not anymore!!! Now I just enjoy watching him and relish in our quiet time together. No biting yet either, thank gosh. He loves taking walks (stares at the trees moving in the wind, and crows fighting in the sky) eating his solids, and spending time playing with anything that makes noise or he can chew on...as apparently he's constantly teething.

He loves his Dada...that is all he says too in verying octives...dadadadaddaadadadada! It's so cute. We sound like a record back at him, mamamamamamama...to no prevail. Dad and him play games together crawling and walk a lot...and Ben just started running with him in the jogger. He puts him to sleep every night since birth and Zackary gets so excited. It's nice and important for them to have that special bonding time too. Ben is very hands on and loves spending time playing with him...I think he can't wait to teach him golf!

This is Zackary's favorite thing to do of the month...climb under the table. It's so funny...I love it. He also will bounce balls off of it. I am trying to help him learn how to pull up, which he does well on us but is still learning on other things.

This saucer is a godsent. He loves it, and goes round in circles and plays with everything. We have started standing him up on the outside of it too which he's doing well learning to walk around it (with assistance of course). He also loves visitors, being tickled, going up and down one step inbetween one of our rooms, his bouncer, and much more. We just lowered his crib too! :) We love you monkey...stay 10 months for awhile now, k!
Oh and I am starting to plan for the 1 year big birthday bash-for me and family of course...cause he won't remember!...any ideas let me know!
I love that picture of you looking at Zackary. That is really cute. I also love reading everything he is doing. He may be walking before Collin from what you said about him walking around the saucer. That's awesome. Collin just started doing that.
ReplyDelete