




Well this is officially my first post. I hope I do this right! I love reading my friend Michelle's blog and she keeps telling me to start my own as a way of journaling my family events! I guess I decided that it sounded like a good idea. I have missed telling about Zackary's first 5 months. He just melts Ben and my heart. Recently he has started laughing, turned today from his stomach to back all on his own, and he is sitting up too, without our help. The first 4 months were pretty difficult with him as I had a lot of problems breastfeeding and he was fusssssssy!!! He's so much better now but as I find I have one good day and 5 crazy days! Now he doesn't want to take his naps and he just cries and cries. I feel so bad and hope that soon he will figure out that we are still here while he is asleep and that napping feels so good! I took him to his first mommy and me group and he was so stimulated that after 3 minutes in the car ride home he was passed out! It was fun for me and I proved to myself that I can go out and about without someone with me. His latest craze is the stranger anxiety phenomenon. He just wants mommy to hold him. We have been cuddling more together and taking long walks.
A couple of my friends have recently had babies too and it's been really special talking with them about the whole experience and going through it together. I am back to work one day a week which is nice for now while my mom babysits.
I am so excited you've started a blog! I love all the pictures you posted. Zackary is such a cute baby! The one at the top of you and him together is so precious!
ReplyDeleteWAAAAAY to go, Tera! This is SUCH a FANTASTIC (and, greatly appreciated) idea to "blog" and keep your family in the know as to some of THE ALFORD'S life~n~times! THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this, sweet sister!
ReplyDeleteLove all of you!
Lisa
even across the US I can still be with the alfords! you did a great job on your first post and i look forward to many more hottie!
ReplyDeletelots of love,
julia